18 June 2011

Confession

"You want everything to stay the same until you're ready for it to change. But you can't do that. You can't expect the whole world to stand still until you're ready."

"I'll miss the comfort of my mother and the weight of the world. I'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my home. Yeah I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone. But there is really nothing, nothing we can do. Love must be forgotten, life can always start up anew."

"I’m thinking that sometimes you just have to make the decision to be happy. Just realize that things aren’t ever what you hoped they’d be. Not ever. For anybody. The only thing that separates one kind of person from another is that there are some who stay angry about it and there are some who accept what comes their way."

"Now I'm driving around, yeah, to get lost, just to find myself at any cost. If I hit the brakes, my heart will stop. I'm taking comfort in the dark. I keep saying I know you're not mine, but I'm praying that you'll be alright, because it's hard to let go of the ones you love. And I keep hoping for the best as this wound heals in my chest. I know one day my best will be enough."

"Today's the day I pray that we make it through. Make it through the fall, make it through it all. And I don't wanna fall to pieces, I just wanna sit and stare at you. I don't wanna talk about it, and I don't wanna conversation, I just wanna cry in front of you. I don't wanna talk about it, cause I'm in love with you. You're the only one I'd be with til the end. When I come undone, you bring me back again. Back under the stars, back into your arms."