18 June 2011

Will you, baby?


This is my first poem. I write it for myself :'))

When I put my headphones on and there you are
I had a dream last night and there you are
I opened my album in my phone and there you are
I checked my inbox message and there you are
My baby

Everything I did
You are always there
I don’t know why 
I think, I miss you baby

I'd never thought I'd miss someone so badly that it hurts.
I’ve dream about you last night
I wanna laugh at myself
I need some serious help
From you maybe, right baby?

I’d tried to forget you
Through songs and everything I did
But The more I tried to forget you,
 The more I miss you
Baby, did you hear me now?

I have myself to blame now 
I wish, I’d spent more time with you  while you were still in sight
Each tear I shed now
I don’t know whether it will bring you back or not
Baby, will you come back?

Baby,

What about yesterday and today?
Do you still love me?
Will you still kiss me?
Will you still making joke on me?
Will you still staring at me?
Do I still have a place in your heart?

I miss you so much
My dear, baby…

By Aini Azhar
18/6/2011