27 June 2011

My journey

It’s a nice day and special
The day when I learn everything in my life
The day when the rainbow began to appear
The day when the sun began to rise
And the day when I like a moon
Everything starts in this date 

Think about memories when I was a child
Mom helped me to blow the candles
Mom helped me to cut my cake
Everyone would give me a kiss on my cheek
Clapping non stop
I still remember all of this in my head

Let’s count the candles now
Sixteen candles on my cake
Blowing each of them with a hope
With love, with smile and with a joy
And hoping that
All the love that I’ve shown to others,
Would be return to me

Thanks god,
For giving me another year, another chance
Thanks mom,
For raising me
Thanks daddy,
For be the one I really need
Thanks to my family member,
For giving me such support
And thanks friends, 
For always by my side

Well thanks to everyone

By Aini Azhar